Ode to Lisp - Blog Entry

 I have never had much affinity for writing in natural language. I grew up enjoying programming, and that passion has continued for over 20 years. However, I felt compelled to write this blog entry because it helped me rethink and reframe my perspective on a particular piece of code. I'll be exploring various concepts, starting with one of the most fundamental data structures in computer science: the linked list. Instead of considering Lisp code as a mere "listing" of elements, try to envision it as a linked list of elements.


https://berlinbrowndev.blogspot.com/2008/07/simple-lisp-implementation-in-java-ode.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Java the new COBOL? Yes. What does that mean, exactly? (Part 1)

On Unit Testing, Java TDD for developers to write

JVM Notebook: Basic Clojure, Java and JVM Language performance