Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Sick of Internet Journalism and response to the Ron Paul Evolution Video

I have been defending Ron Paul on his blurb about evolution. Here is one response in the reddit forum:

I am still waiting on where he said he (Ron Paul) doesn't believe in "EVOLUTION". Big difference from not siding with EVOLUTIONARY "THEORY" in which you aren't 100% on the entire details on how human beings arrived here today.

I am a life long person of science. Lets understand evolution as fact and push everything else away. But I can understand how a Christian can take issue with an some established origins of life; how some out of the 6 billion people can be confused about the origins of life.

If you can give me the video where Ron Paul says the following "I DO NOT BELIEVE IN EVOLUTION AT ALLL, WILL NEVER BELIEVE EVOLUTION" or "I AM A CREATIONIST FROM THE DAY I WAS BORN TILL NOW"

Yes, I saw the youtube video mentioned earlier, but you can play all kinds of "Bill Clinton wordisms" with that particular Ron Paul blurb.

Also, here is the difference between Evolution and Evolutionary theory.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution_as_theory_and_fact


F**king "Redditards"; We want freedom for all but we can't give this man his personal beliefs. Seems like hypocrisy to me. Beliefs that don't have anything to do with the office he is running for.

"BUT HE DOESN'T accept a Darwin's or Gould theory of evolution, he can't reason on complex issues."

Cut that bull-shit. If a former Air force surgeon with a medical degree from Duke Medical school can't reason complex situations over a fucking-tard living off dad's Oil money (Bush) than god help us. Call your representatives, asking to introduce a bill that all persons running for the presidency must have a PHD in Astrophysics.

In the mean-time, lets go with these requirements:

U.S. citizen, 35 years of age, 14 years resident of U.S. Must have an absolute majority in the ELECTORAL COLLEGE – 270/538.

Personally, I am not really THAT big a Ron Paul supporter. He has interesting ideas that might possibly work. So do the other candidates. I am just tired of this internet journalism where we take 30 second sound bites and ignore a person's 70 years of life experience.

That is fine, be an media idiot, personally, I would like to hear criticism or favoritism of Ron Paul's plans for the country. Will his plan to eliminate the IRS get passed? Will it work? Is it a long term strategy? Will it rejuvenate the economy?

No comments: