Saturday, February 9, 2008

Why I only post code snippets without much explanation?

First reason is that I eat, drink and breathe code. Code of many different paradigms, idioms? When I try to explain a topic, I just can't help but throwing the code out there. You may not even know it, but I a selective about the code that I throw at you. For those expecting a detailed analysis of the examples, you won't find that here. I hope that code snippets are useful; I post them because I can't find similar examples out on the web. Most of them are practical, procedural examples as opposed to looking at the aspects of the language. For example, I posted an entry on XML processing in Scala. It introduced a couple of concepts that you may not have seen elsewhere; working with existing java code, simple code from a model class to XML, simple liftweb responses.

Enjoy.

No comments: