I have had it. I am done with the current set of programming languages and writing my own. Maybe it is an effort in futility but I am frustrated enough to give it a go. There is always something missing from the language I am using.
I don't have the full details yet, but here are some must haves:
1. Must be scripting and compilable/bundled language.
2. Must have a separate virtual machine runtime with garbage collector.
3. Must have a command console
4. Must be well documented, have document code generator
Default External libraries and applications:
1. Application Web Server
3. (optional) Text Editor, Development Environment
4. Network and web libraries